We will help you achieve
Be GDPR compliant
You receive the benefit of our legal and technological expertise to make sure your business GDPR compliant.
Keep your data is safe and secure
Your data and your customer’s data is your most valuable asset and we ensure it is protected at all times.
Have complete peace of mind
You have peace of mind as we ensure that your business is GDPR compliant both now and in the future.
- Legal Compliance
- GDPR Impact Analysis
- Regular GDPR Reviews
- Access Control
- Data Protection Officer
- conduct a due diligence into the legal aspects of your business
- focus on how compliant your contracts are will GDPR
- closely examine your employment contracts, purchase contracts and sale contracts for GDPR compliance
- ensure that you comply with consent obligations and that your data is processed in accordance with GDPR
- recommend improvements to ensure that you are covered legally and within GDPR going forward
- identify all PII (Personal Identify Information) in your databases, apps, integrations, backups, and we will produce a PII Catalogue so that your organization can plan a data protection more accurately.
- analyze how your orgranisation deals with access logs and other personal information and propose GDPR relevant improvement
- review all digital access control of your employees and contractors, and propose practical enhancement to improve your organization’s GDPR compliance
- Provide ongoing GDPR compliance support
- Conduct regular audits to make sure you remain compliant as your business grows, new technologies are introduced, and legal requirements change
- Provide your business with concise compliance documentation so you’re always aware of your GDPR status
- Provide a tactical overview of all operations within your organization with fully integrated logging and forensics service
- Provide activity and access log analysis and early detection of data privacy and cybersecurity incidents.
- Review and investigate incidents recursively with data retention policies starting at one year.
- Continuously monitor your infrasturucture logs to provide situational awareness of security (is it secure?), data privacy (are there any breaches?), availability (is it up and running?) and IT operations (what are typical IT issues?) perspective
- Alert you in the event of any availability, IT operations, or security incident. We also provide 1st line support by coordinating incident response to ensure smooth recovery
- Utilize machine learning to constantly analyze your logs, allowing us to react to any emerging incidents before they escalate into major problems
- Ensure that only authorized employees or contractors have access to production servers / services
- Provide technology that allows centralized access controls to servers over SSH and other protocols
- Implement a simple-to-use tool that manages access of all employees and contractors to internal and external resources
- Integrate federated directory services for streamlined access control if necessary
- be your primary contact for customer enquiries regarding private data
- be your point of contact to authorities in case of need
- co-ordinate your incident response and recovery
“Don’t wait any longer”
Who are we?
FullStripe Technologies is a full-service IT outsourcing company that provides enterprise-class service and support for SME’s lacking the desire and / or resources to staff their own highly-skilled internal IT departments. We’ve been in the technology industry for twenty plus years, supporting all sizes of businesses – from mom and pop shops to global fortune 500 companies and everything in between.
Our goal is very simple – to provide highly specialized IT services on an as-needed basis. We act as your IT department, fully supporting your organization from initial consultation to professional recommendations, provisioning technology, setup, training, and daily support functions. Regardless of your needs, FullStripe is your technology solutions provider.
Tomáš graduated from the Charles University Law Faculty in Prague in 1992 and is currently the managing partner of Leuchter and Leuchterová. His principal areas of expertise are mergers and acquisitions, real estate, banking law, litigation and arbitration. He has participated in a broad range of real estate and construction projects such as the extension of Prague-Ruzyně international airport as well as assisting renowned domestic and international companies in realising complex projects.
TeskaLabs is an award-winning vendor committing to creating the world’s most comprehensive application security technology for mobile and IoT apps. Our products innovate three key pilars of the connected world: cyber-security, high-performance communication and analytics.
We are a proud member of Microsoft BizPark Plus, a strategic partner of O2 Czech Republic, and a Cisco Solution Partner. TeskaLabs operates from the headquarters in London, United Kingdom and an additional office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our goal is to provide an environment that promotes individual creativity and collaborative teamwork, fosters intellectual curiosity and advances practical problem-solving. We want to attract the best people in relevant fields to work on cutting-edge, innovative projects that transform the way people live work and play.
|Package A||Package B||Package C|
|Legal risk assessment||Essential||Essential plus||Full service|
|Legal contract template package||Fully customised|
|Litigation services||On request||On request||On request|
|Web Policy update / notification|
|GDPR Impact Analysis|
|Process risk assessment||Common risks||Customised risk assessment||Customised risk assessment|
|Process analysis||Best industry practice overview||Best industry practice overview||Best industry practice overview|
|PII clasification||Template + DIY||Workshop + DIY|
|Vendor check for GDPR compliance||-||Limited|
|Office physical security||Template + DIY|
|Data retention review||Workshop + DIY||Template + DIY|
|Access management review||Template + DIY||Workshop + DIY|
|Log management||Email notification only|
|Continuous monitoring for data leakages||-||-|
|Access control review||-|
|Access control management||-||-|
|Deidentification of personal data||-|
|Regular GDPR reviews|
|Semaphore-type compliance status report||-||Every 3 months||Every month|
|Data protection officer as a service||-|
|Continuous GDPR compliance check||-|
|Package A||Package B||Package C|
For more information on GDPR compliance, please contact us